- EVENT / ORGANIZATION
Founded in March of 2012 by Amanda Staudemeyer and Stacy Meyer, Rumble on the Lake, Inc was formed with a love for motorcycles and the community in mind. A concept of a local motorcycle event surfaced. The criteria was simple:
- Give back to the community, with a focus on children
- Showcase the Cable area as a motorcycle destination for years to come
- Before long, we were focused on organizing our very first event.
Soon after that, our project was underway and in weeks our first event brought 47 motorcycles and $7000, all of which were donated directly to St. Jude Children's Hospital.
The second year, the addition of help from Tali Amundson and Dan Hinman were added, and we grew to 220 participants and $10,000 raised! A kick-off party and band were added Friday night at Ammo's Evergreen Tavern. Many additional hours were spent planning our event, working on our non-profit, as well as increasing our recipients to a high school scholarship and donation to CARE in addition to St. Jude. We continued to grow in the 3rd-5th years, and we are very proud to provide the best little ride in Wisconsin!!
None of this is possible without the kindness and generosity of donations from our sponsors and support from our participants. Show our sponsors some love, and give them your business! It is with great hope and love for this event that we will watch it to continue to grow!
Helping people live full throttle, one ride at a time.
- Rumble on the Lake is a non-profit organization
- Give back to local communities, with a focus on children
- Benefits, such as scholarships, for schools and college
- Providing the best little ride in Wisconsin!
- Showcasing Cable and surrounding areas as a motorcycle destination for years to come