- HEALTH CARE
- SERVICES / PROFESSIONAL
- EYE / MEDICAL
Northland Counseling Services provides a wide range of counseling services to assist in meeting the needs of people. At Northland Counseling Services we believe that mental and physical health are a balance of ones emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual well being. We promote this philosophy while helping individuals, couples, and families change, grow and enrich their lives. We respect individual integrity and promote independence and responsiblity. Northland Counseling Services is a private counseling agency. Our clinic is a state certified mental health center. Services are completely confidential. Our goal is to provide quality mental health services to individuals and families in the region. Services available at Northland Counseling Services include: individual therapy, marriage and family therapy, psychological testing, alcohol and drug referral services, education groups and speakers for groups and organizations. Speciality areas of our staff: Anxiety, depression, marriage/relationships, parenting, child behavior concerns, adolescent issues, employment/career issues, divorce, sexuality, emotional distress, grief and loss, trauma, eating disorders, personal identity, physical/emotional/sexual abuse, single parenting, domestic abuse issues.
- Outpatient mental health counseling, psychiatric services, and psychological testing.
- Hope, support, and practical suggestions as you sort through life?s challenges.
- Iidentify and understand problems, explore solutions, and work toward positive change.
- 24-hour crisis line, Mobile Crisis Unit, and Crisis Bed Program.
- Community Support Program
Whom to Contact
- Collen TruaxPhone: (715) 634-2522
10752 Beal Avenue, Hayward