Scheers Lumberjack Shows & Village
- RECREATION / ATTRACTION
- MINI GOLF
- RECREATION/ SPORTS
- RECREATION / ENTERTAINMENT
Fred Scheer's Lumberjack Show is a unique blend of sport, history and comedy that guarantees fun for the whole family. Watch world class athletes compete in the same lumberjack events featured on ESPN and Andrew Zimmern's travel channel. Log-rolling, pole climbing, hot saw and more, performed live.
Enjoy lunch and dinner Tuesday through Sunday at the River Deck Restaurant at The Lumberjack Village. Seating at the Restaurant is both inside and out. Explore Lumberjack Village shops and over 30 flavors of Wisconsin's own Cedar Crest Ice cream at the Namekagon Cone.
Hayward's premiere Lumberjack Village Mini-Golf is open from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Put a GLOW on your game with lit golf balls, available Wednesdays and Saturdays from July 1 through Labor Day..
Village Cabin Rentals: 2 beautifully updated lake side cabins with full kitchens, 2 bedrooms, private decks and gas grills. Rental includes use of row boat, paddleboat and 4 tickets to the Lumberjack Show and 4 Mini-Golf passes. Mastercard/Visa accepted.
- Lumberjack World Championships held each year in historic Lumberjack Bowl on beautiful Lake Hayward
- International competition showcasing the best sawing, chopping, speed climbing, log rolling, boom-running & more!
- Over 100 lumberjacks and lumberjills compete for the title of World Champion!
- You'll have a darned good time! Great family fun! Yo-Ho!
- Tickets available online after January 1 at www.lumberjackworldchampionships.com
- Accepts less than full week's stay
- Major Credit Cards
- Pets Allowed in Lodging
accommodationsUnitsType of AccommodationRates Starting At2Cabin: 2 bedrooms$250 for 2 nights, off peakNotes: $1,250 per week, $225 per night June, July August
15652 County HWY B 1 Mile South of Hayward