Regular Food Shelf open Wednesdays & Fridays: 10:00am - 3:00pm
We are a non-profit food pantry where we provide food for the elderly, sick, injured, and low-income families. We provide healthy meal choices that people may not be able to get on their own. We are a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization through the Spider Lake Church. We believe every person has a right to adequate food obtained with dignity. We join together to provide food to people in need and to promote public policies to end future hunger.
We never turn anyone away from getting food.
We don't have any income requirements.
Can visit the food pantry once a month either on Wednesday or Friday.
We have a pop-up pantry every Tuesday. You can come every week to get food regardless of your financial situation.
- Volunteers always welcome!
- Can visit the Northwoods Community Food Shelf once a month!
- We serve individuals from Sawyer, Bayfield, Washburn, & Douglas counties.
- The food shelf can be reached at 715-699-4449.
- Donations are greatly appreciated and can be made out to: Spider Lake Church, PO Box 695, Hayward, WI 54843, MEMO: Food
We are located at 11255 N State Road 77, which is just past the Hayward Hospital on the left.