Regular Food Shelf open Wednesdays & Fridays: 10:00am - 3:00pm
We are a non-profit Food Pantry where we provide food to anyone who needs it. We will never turn anyone away that needs food, and we never charge a fee for this free food distribution. However, we do accept and appreciate donations.
- Volunteers always welcome!
- We accept non-perishable food items, and and we have curbside pick-up!
- We serve individuals from Sawyer, Bayfield, Washburn, & Douglas counties.
- The Food Shelf can be reached at 715-699-4449
- Donations are greatly appreciated and can be made out to: Spider Lake Church, PO Box 695, Hayward, WI 54843, MEMO: Food
3rd driveway on the left just past the Hayward Hospital.