- SERVICES / PROFESSIONAL
- BUSINESS SERVICES & SUPPLIES
- MEETING SERVICES / FACILITIES
NCFR provides education and support to families through a variety of programs including: workshops, playgroups and special events. A calendar of programming is available by calling 715-634-2299.
*Referral services to parents (Policies, procedure, complaints)
*Recruitment of providers Northwest Connection Family Resources (NCFR) provides referrals to parents looking for child care and training/technical assistance for child care providers.
*Retention of providers (Newsletters, trainings for providers, resource libraries, conferences)
*Community (Assessments, networking, public awareness)
*Technical assistance (Providers, parents, agencies, community)
*Parent education and support (classes, programs, workshops, support groups)
*Families activities and events (playgroups, special programs, children's concerts)
*Resources (lending library books, videos, cassettes, toys, equipment)
Check out whats going on at Northwest Connection Family Resource Center and come join the fun. All NCFR programs are FREE of charge.
Click on any of the following to find out more about the resources that are available to families from Northwest Connection Family Resources.
- A gathering place to share information and ideas about parenting
- A place to find a caring friend, a helping hand, or a listening ear.
- Parenting support and information.
- CERTIFIED AND LICENSED CARE GIVERS
Whom to Contact
- Jacqueline StrandPhone: (715) 634-2299Fax: (715) 634-8743
kiddy corner from the City Hall/City Police Department on 3rd St. downtown Hayward.