- HEALTH CARE
- SERVICES / PROFESSIONAL
Marshfield Clinic Hayward Center opened in 2010.
The 5,000-square-foot primary care clinic offers family medicine, cancer care, general surgery, X-ray and lab services.
Family Medicine serves as a personal medical home for each patient ensuring access to comprehensive care through an ongoing relationship with a Family Medicine physician and associated team.
Our physicians provide care for acute and chronic medical conditions and emphasize preventive medicine. If a Family Medicine physician cannot personally provide a specific service, he or she will refer patients to the appropriate source of care.
We are able to coordinate care within 80 specialties in more than 40 locations as well as provide laboratory testing and imaging services in these locations. Our electronic medical record system speeds the process of consultation and helps our Family Medicine team provide the highest quality of care available.
Marshfield Clinic's Department of General Surgery provides evaluations and treatment for a wide array of complex general surgery problems.
- Department of Family Medicine
- Most respected cancer diagnosis, treatment and research facilities
- Marshfield Clinic offers a comprehensive cancer care program
- General Surgery provides evaluations and treatment for a wide array of complex general surgery problems
- Major medical specialty and sub-specialty as well as many other services
Take Hwy 63 South to Greenwood Lane on right. Our facility is the first right.