- Golf Capital of WI Member
- HOTEL / MOTEL
- MEETING SERVICES / FACILITIES
- RECREATION / ATTRACTION
- RECREATION/ SPORTS
- RESTAURANT / AMERICAN
You found us!
--Welcome to Lakewoods Resort on Lake Namakagon, Cable, Wisconsin. We're the Northwoods resort you've been looking for! For over 100 years the Rasmussen family has been inviting visitors to their home on the shores of 3,200-acre Lake Namakagon.
--Try 18 holes of spectacular golf in the Chequamegon National Forest at Forest Ridges Golf Course. Our Lakeside restaurant and bar with outdoor patio is open breakfast through dinner daily. Our marina rents over 40 boats in summer and 14 snowmobiles in winter. Better call all your friends as we have more than 100 rooms, sleeping 500 total people. We'll even soak them in one of our indoor or outdoor pools and hot tub. Treat the family or get some work done in our group facility and convention center. We can accommodate 3 or 450 for any type of event...business or fun.
--Contact us now for a visit any time of the year. We would love to welcome you to our perfect little spot in Wisconsin's Northwoods. Be sure to visit our website and sign up for any packages and special rates throughout the year. See you soon!
Forest Ridges Golf Course: 715-794-2698
- Featuring 18 holes of golf, practice range, and pro shop
- Lakeside Restaurant and Buck's Bar; indoor/outdoor meeting space
- Boat and snowmobile rentals
- Accommodations in condos, lodge rooms, golf villas, or lake cottages
- Indoor / outdoor swimming pools, sandy beach, and tennis courts
Whom to Contact
- Kathleen RasmussenPhone: (715) 794-2561Fax: (715) 794-2553
Located 20 min from Hayward - 8 miles east of Cable on County Highway M