- HEALTH CARE
Just as the community depends on Memorial Blood Centers to ensure a safe and readily available blood supply, we rely on the generosity of individuals, corporations, grantors, and foundations that join with us in our mission to save lives. There are plenty of opportunities and essential roles for everyone to play, whether funding one of our special Cancer Care programs, attending a Fundraising Event, delivering blood supplies to local hospitals, or greeting donors at one of our 11 Donor Centers.
The time, talents, and financial resources you contribute will be invaluable as we work together to provide the highest level of service to our donors and efficiently deliver life-saving supplies and services to area hospitals and healthcare partners around the world.
Find out how you can get involved with your community blood center as a Memorial Blood Centers Volunteer.
Please visit our website to get the answers to all your questions!
- Blood products, accredited reference lab services, infectious disease testing, and parentage and immigration testing
- Principle supplier of blood and blood components to over 30 hospital partners throughout MN and northwestern WI
- Proud to be a member of a number of leading associations, including: AABB, America's Blood Centers
- Dedicated to product and service quality, reliability, delivery, and customer service excellence
- On the forefront in pioneering expertise in product manufacturing and testing services