Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
- MEETING SERVICES / FACILITIES
At WITC you can earn college credit while still in high school, re-tool or re-train job skills, take online courses to continue your education from home, and receive customized training and technical assistance at your business location to stay on top in the competitive business community. We are happy to answer questions you may have regarding your educational path. Check out our website and give us a call!
- Earn an Associates Degree or transfer credits
- Complete a Certificate Program in a specific skill area
- Complete your GED or HSED
- Attend continuing ed classes (art, hobby, computer, fitness, certification)
At the corner of Highways 63 and 77; using the L and M Fleet Supply entrance to the parking lot.