- RECREATION / ENTERTAINMENT
- RECREATION / ATTRACTION
- Golf Capital of WI Member
- RECREATION/ SPORTS
- RESTAURANT / AMERICAN
CLASSIC GOLF Long been known for fabulous course conditions and scenic beauty, Spooner Golf Club offers one of the most satisfying Northwoods golf experiences for golfers of all ability levels.
Originally designed by Tom Vardon, brother of world-renowned professional golfer Harry Vardon, Spooner Golf has eighteen tree-lined holes cut out from the rolling hills of Washburn County.
Spooner Golf Club is truly a marvelous representation of classic golf and is recognized as a 4-star golf facility by Golf Digest and as the MOST RECOMMENDED GOLF FACILITY by Wisconsin Classic Golf Tour members for the 3rd straight year in 2010!
When you mix in the large practice facility with two practice greens, a dynamic golf shop with the biggest names in golf, a nationally recognized PGA Certified Professional in instruction, unmatched event/group coordination and the fabulous clubhouse with daily specials you have?... not just a round of golf, you have a Northwest Wisconsin Golf Experience.
Spooner Golf Club is a proud member of the PGA Family Course Program and is committed to help families share the fun, challenge and life lessons golf has to offer at an affordable price. Also offering special senior, junior, twilight and off-season rates.
Located 1 mile east on County Highway H off of Highway 53.
- Book tee times online, view internet specials, watch video or request an informational DVD at WWW.SPOONERGOLF.COM
- Most recommended golf facility by Wisconsin CGT Members 2008 - 2010 & Golf Digest 4 star facility
- Unmatched tournament and group outing coordination & customized Stay & Play Packages
- PGA Certified Professional instruction and PGA golf shop featuring clubs and aparrel from the biggest names in golf
- Fabulous Clubhouse bar and dining with great specials, the famous Friday fish fry and spectacular tableside views
Located 1/2 mile east of Highway 53 on Cty. Hwy. H. Just 20 minutes from Hayward, 1 hour from Duluth and 25 minutes from Rice Lake