- HOTEL / MOTEL
- Power Sports
Nelson Lake, located just a few miles north of beautiful Hayward, Wisconsin, is home to a variety of fantastic northwoods resorts, restaurants, lodges and taverns.
Part of the Totogatic Flowage, the Nelson Lake area is touched by unspoiled wilderness, bordering the lake to create a largely undeveloped shoreline.
Golf, hiking and biking nearby. Guide services can be located.
Find Us on Facebook!
- Nelson Lake caters to anglers, kayakers, canoers, and all water enthusiasts alike.
- In the winter, Hayward snowmobile and cross country ski trails attract thousands from across the Upper Midwest.
- Miles of riding for snowmobilers and well-marked snowmobile trails
- Nelson Lake area is touched by unspoiled wilderness, bordering the lake to create a largely undeveloped shoreline.
- Camping, fishing, boating, hiking, biking, and so much more ...
Whom to Contact
- Linda WelterPhone: (715) 634-4175
7 miles north on 63 to Nelson Lake Road (you will be turning on the left)