- ARTS CULTURE/ENTERTAINMENT
- RECREATION/ SPORTS
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Sports Teams
The Hayward Community School district is committed to providing the best possible education and school experience for all of our students. Our entire team of educators is looking forward to the new challenges and opportunities each school year will bring.
Our mission is simple, ''ACHIEVE''-Academic excellence, Community connections, Healthy supportive learning environments, Implement researched based initiatives that increase academic achievement for all, Extra curricular education, Value character education, Expect greatness in everything we do.. It is expected that all of our students, staff, parents, and community members ACHIEVE at the highest level possible.
Our school colors are black and gold and our athletic teams are called the ''Hurricanes'' and we have adopted the phrase ''Play Like a Cane''.
- Rigorous Preparation for Life After School/ Commitment to all students individual needs
- Community Involvement/ Differentiated Instructional Techniques
- Character Education Program/ Positive School Culture & Climate
- iP@L Technology/ High Academic Courses
- Virtual programs, Charter Schools, Immersion School, Special Education
Whom to Contact
- Craig OlsonPhone: 715-638-9000Fax: (715) 634-3560
High School & Middle School accessed off of Greenwood Lane. Intermediate School is on 5th Street. Primary School is down Main Street, thru stop sign. See website for other schools.