- SERVICES / PROFESSIONAL
The Downtown Hayward BID is a volunteer-led, non-profit organization dedicated to driving traffic, visibility and business to the downtown Hayward business district.
Monthly board meetings are open to all downtown business members and the general public. Volunteer memberships for those serving the area are available.
We welcome board meeting attendance by members and appreciate feedback and ideas that can help us all propel the area's businesses and draw to this area - the heart of it all!
- The Downtown Hayward BID is volunteer-led, non profit organization.
- BID is dedicated to driving traffic, visibility, and business to the Downtown Hayward business district.
- The BID produces events such as the Shamrock Shuffle and participates in many other key events including the Birkie.
- The BID is also involved in events like the Musky Fest, Christmas in Hayward, and more
- Message us on Facebook or Instagram and get involved - volunteers always needed!