- RECREATION / ATTRACTION
- RECREATION / ENTERTAINMENT
- RENTAL / RECREATION
- Water Recreation / Activities
- RECREATIONAL TOURS & RENTAL
- RECREATION/ SPORTS
- RECREATION / FITNESS
- RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT/SERVICE & REPAIR
- RETAIL / SPORTING GOODS
- EVENT / ORGANIZATION
- MARINE RETAIL & SERVICE
- RETAIL / CLOTHING
- RETAIL / SPECIALTY SHOP
- SPORTS FACILITIES
Hayward Outfitters, located in Hayward Wisconsin is a Paddle Sports and Sailing Outfitter. Hayward Outfitters is located right on Hayward Lake, part of the Namekagon River. Hayward Outfitters is an authorized Outfitter for the National Park Service. Rent a canoe, kayak or paddle board and paddle right from our dock. Jim and Jane are ACA certified paddling instructors.
Hayward Outfitters rents canoes, kayaks, stand up paddle boards for those who come to enjoy our area lakes and rivers. There are many resorts and cabins for rent in the area. Hayward Outfitters will deliver to your resort, Lake Home or cabin.
If you come for a visit and forgot something, Hayward Outfitters is a retail store for Paddle Sports and Sailing. Hayward Outfitters sells canoes, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, Hobie Cat sail boats, the new Hobie Eclipse Stand Up Pedal Board, Hobie Miragedrive kayaks, pedal boats, trailers, rack systems, mini pontoon boats, Paradise foam water pads, related gear and repairs.
Hayward Outfitters has the best prices in the country on Wenonah Canoes and Current Designs Kayaks. Hayward Outfitters is the Wenonah Canoe and Current Designs Factory Outlet Store. If you are looking for a new canoe or kayak, we have the best prices and the best selection. Check out
- Rentals - Canoes, Kayaks, Paddle Boards and Pedal Boats
- Factory Outlet Store for Wenonah Canoes. We have the best prices in the country.
- Factory Outlet Store for Current Designs Kayaks. We have the best prices in the country.
- Hobie dealer for Sailboats, Hobie Eclipse and Hobie Pro Angler
- Great Deals on Stand Up Paddle Boards
Hayward Outfitters is located next door to the ''Big Musky'' - Fishing Hall of Fame. From Hwy 63 - go south at Quick Trip - Hwy 27 south - We are .7 miles on the left. At the intersection of 27 & B.